- She is easy to reach. She will take your calls and answer your messages quickly more often.
- She allows you to be with her. In fact, she may even make excuses to spend time with you.
- Her speech and gestures show it. She glows when she looks at you. She speaks in a sweet, low voice. She touches you a lot like putting her hands on your shoulder or punching you whenever you joke around.
- She makes you feel special by doing favors for you and looking good for you.
On the other hand, some ladies try to hide their true feelings when they like someone.
- She cannot look at you straight in the eye. She avoids your glances.
- She gets frightened or trembles whenever you touch her. She avoids body contact.
- She has something (usually wrong) to say about every single thing that you do.
- She laughs or talks unusually loud when you are with other girls.
How to tell if a girl likes you can be confusing when she does the things above instead. If you want clear answers, go ahead and ask. Her walls may actually come crumbling down when she sees you are interested in her.